Maui Hana Coast Day Trip
Your professional guide will escort you to Ohe'o Stream and Pools for a refreshing swim (weather and time permitting), and throughout the day you will discover cascading waterfalls, lush rainforests and windsurfing beaches as you experience the hidden side of Maui on this Hana tour.
The Hana district of Maui is generally considered to be the area between Keanae and Kaupo. Today there is a population of approximately 2,500 people living in the district, with around 1,500 in the area of Hana town. Before European contact, the area supported a large Hawaiian population. Queen Ka'ahumanu, wife of King Kamehameha, was born here in a cave by the sea at Ka'uiki Hill.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Maui hotels
- Kapalua - Napili area: 7:00am - 7:10am
- Kahana area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Honokowai area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Kaanapali area: 7:15am - 7:25am
- Lahaina area: 7:25am - 8:00am
- Maalaea area 7:45am - 8:00am
- Makena area: 7:05am - 7:15am
- Wailea area: 7:15am - 7:25am
- Kihei area: 7:25am - 7:35am
- Kahului area: 8:00am - 8:15am
Please enter the name and address of your hotel at time of booking and call 24-hours prior to tour commencement to re-confirm your pick-up time and hotel.
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Due to repairs, this tour temporarily does not stop at the O'heo Stream and Pools or the Ulupalakua Tedeschi Winery
Reviewed by: Therese H, June 2015
The tour was fantastic even though it POURED for the first 1/3. The upside was that we saw amazing falls and streams. Sam was our guide and he really made us feel like family.
Reviewed by: Karen F, June 2015
Amazing. Our guide was well-versed, funny and very personable. One thing we didn't know was that breakfast was provided - excellent and ocean view. It was a long day, but well worth it and the best way to see almost all of Maui's fabulous coast. Lots of history and detail. We saw whale spouts, axis deer, wild pigs and many birds as an added bonus. Highly recommended.