Best Whale Watching and Surfers Paradise Day Trip from Brisbane
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Your cruise continues past the beautiful South Stradbroke Island to the nearby waters of the Australian Whale Sanctuary. Each year between the months of May and October, humpbacks whales migrate to these subtropical waters to mate and give birth. You'll have the opportunity to see the whales at play, often performing spectacular aerial leaps. There will be plenty of photo opportunities as bottle-nose dolphins, giant loggerhead turtles, killer whales and various sea birds also call these waters home. Your marine naturalist guide will also provide informative and unique commentary and the experienced crew are dedicated to providing you with the ultimate whale watching experience.
Following your cruise, you'll have 45 mins of free time to explore Surfers Paradise at your own leisure Stroll through the designer boutiques and explore the stunning beaches before your return transfer to Brisbane.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Gipps Street, Fortitude Valley (opposite Bunk Back Packers)
- Rendezvous Hotel, Ann Street, Brisbane
- Holiday Inn, Roma Street, Brisbane
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from Gipps Street
Tour departs from Gipps Street, opposite the Bunk Back Packers, Fortitude Valley.
Departs from Rendezvous Hotel
Tour departs from Anne Street, Rendezvous Hotel, Brisbane city
Departs from Roma Street
Tour departs from Roma Street, Traders Hotel, Brisbane
Whale Watching and Surfers Paradise Day Trip from Brisbane
- Pickup and drop off from Brisbane
- 3.5-hour whale watching cruise
- Commentary by a Marine Naturalist
- Coffee and biscuits
- Free time to explore Surfers Paradise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
- 100% guarantee whale sightings or receive a free return cruise
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Esther j, September 2015
Reviewed by: Valerie H, July 2014
Great day trip from Brisbane. Whale - yes just one but kept visiting- turned up. Well worth it.