Enjoy an exciting night out in Paris with dinner at the Eiffel Tower, a Seine River cruise and complete your night with one of the famous cabaret shows in Paris Moulin Rouge in Montmartre or Le Lido Paris on the Champs-Elysées. This small-group tour is limited to 19 people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Editor's Pick
- All entrance fees included
Enjoy dinner at one of the most famous landmarks in the world. The specially designed, airship-style 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant is on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The chic restaurant is 58 meters above ground level, with scenic views from its large picture windows over the Seine to the Trocadero.
After dinner, take a one-hour evening cruise on the Seine River and tour Paris' floodlit monuments at night before arriving at the Moulin Rouge in Montmartre or Le Lido Paris on the Champs-Elysées.
Moulin Rouge Paris
Situated in the heart of Parisian nightlife, the bohemian district of Montmartre and the Moulin Rouge! You'll experience the Moulin Rouge's new "Feerie" review and the essence of Parisian cabaret. A troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss dancers, will entertain you dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Feerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Le Lido Paris
You'll have an unforgettable evening at this unique venue on Paris's Champs-Elysées, one of the world's finest avenues. See the newest show at the Le Lido - "Bonheur". The journey of a woman in search of happiness, the show features the famous Bluebell Girls and Lido Boy Dancers. Sumptuous costumes, extraordinary sets, magical lighting and captivating music accompany this evening of pure "Bonheur" (happiness).
Book early to avoid missing out! The Moulin Rouge and Le Lido Paris are extremely popular and regularly sell out weeks in advance.
Choose between a central Paris departure or select hotel pickup and drop-off from central Paris hotels.
Traveling between November 1 and December 31, 2012? Restaurant 58 will be closed for renovation during this time and dinner will be replaced by Les Ombres restaurant on the rooftop of Musee du Quai Branly. Les Ombres restaurant has spectacular views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower (see Itinerary for example menu). A visit to the Eiffel Tower will not be included in the tour during these dates.
Eiffel Tower, Paris Cabaret Show and Seine River Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Paris location or selected centrally located Paris hotels (Zip codes 75001-75018)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-course meal at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. After dinner enjoy a 1-hour cruise on the Seine followed by Moulin Rouge Paris. No hotel pickup or drop off.
3-course meal at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. After dinner enjoy a 1-hour cruise on the Seine followed by Moulin Rouge Paris. Round-trip hotel transfers included.
3-course meal at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. After dinner enjoy a 1-hour cruise on the Seine followed by Le Lido Paris. No hotel pickup or drop off.
3-course meal at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. After dinner enjoy a 1-hour cruise on the Seine followed by Le Lido Paris. Round-trip hotel transfers included.
Eiffel Tower, Paris Cabaret Show and Seine River Cruise
- Paris Cabaret Show (including a glass of champagne)
- 3-course dinner at the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop of (if option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All guests will seated at tables of 6 - 8 people. A table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the before gaining access to the shows. The Moulin Rouge and Le Lido Paris do not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge or Le Lido Paris at 11pm. Occasionally, the 11pm show will be fully booked so in replacement you will see the 9pm show. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy the seine cruise on another night.
Itinerary:Eiffel Tower's 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant:
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Roast chicken supreme with seasonal vegetables and morel cream
- Soft-cooked chocolate dessert with vanilla ice cream
- A quarter-bottle of wine, 1/2 bottle of water, one beer, or one soft drink
- Smoked salmon with cucumber and sun dried tomatoes
- Fillet of veal with buttery potatoes
- Chocolate fondant with vanilla ice-cream
- A half-bottle of wine and 1/2 bottle of water per person
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.