Melbourne New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise
Please note: The sit-down dinner option on this cruise has already sold out for New Year's Eve 2014, but there is still limited space for the seated buffet dinner option. Reserve your spot while you still can!
- Instant Confirmation
- A la carte dinner included
- Free drinks included
After seeing Melbourne’s waterfront as it gears up for the new year, head inside to sit down at a table for 10 (meet new friends at a shared table if your party is less than 10 people). Enjoy a sit-down gourmet buffet dinner, choosing from a selection of seafood and cold meat platters, crisp summer salads, delicious miniature cakes and fresh fruit or savor the three courses that you selected for the sit-down 3-course dinner (see sample menus under Itinerary). Have your choice of unlimited premium wines, local and imported beers, a range of spirits, soft drinks and juices to accompany the evening.
Once you have finished your meal, dance the night away as your DJ spins golden oldies, popular tunes and contemporary music. Around midnight, head out to the deck for the countdown to the new year and to take in excellent views of Melbourne’s spectacular fireworks displays. Your captain makes sure that the boat stakes a prime position on the Yarra River for the fireworks.
At the end of your 4.5-hour cruise, your boat returns you to shore with fantastic memories to kick off the new year.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs from Berth 3 Lower Promenade, Southgate
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Buffet Dinner Cruise
Melbourne New Years Eve Buffet Dinner Cruise. Includes canapes on arrival, buffet dinner with premium red, white and sparkling wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks. Shared seating at tables of 10.
Melbourne New Year's Eve Dinner Lower Deck Cruise including 3-course dinner with premium red, white & sparkling wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks. Sold out for 2014!
Melbourne New Year's Eve Dinner Upper Deck Cruise including 3-course dinner with premium red, white & sparkling wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks. Sold out for 2014!
Melbourne New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise
- 4.5-hour cruise on the Yarra River
- Premium wines, beers, premium label spirits, soft drink and orange juice
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress Code: dress to impress!
- If booking the 3-course dinner option, your main meal and dessert MUST be pre-selected at time of booking or prior to the cruise night
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Appetizers upon arrival
- Gourmet buffet with seafood, cold meat platters and fresh salads
- Mini cakes and fruit platters
First course (choose one):
- Prawn & scallop cocktail with mango avocado salsa and fish roe, finished with cocktail sauce
- Chargrilled lamb fillet on Greek salad with roasted capsicum mayonnaise and crispy fried potato
- Roasted mixed mushrooms and rocket salad on a parmesan cheese polenta cake, with balsamic reduction
- Chargrilled tandoori chicken breast on couscous with cucumber mint yoghurt
- Pan-friend Atlantic salmon on a bed of mash potato with ribbons of vegetables and saffron cream sauce
- Chargrilled eye fillet, potato gratin with buttered asparagus and port wine jus
- Grilled pork rib eye and roasted vegetables with vincotta and truffle oil
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta ravioli, with creamy mushroom Napoli sauce finished with parmesan
- Selection of mini desserts
- Australian cheeses, quince paste, grapes, dried fruit and nuts, served with crackers
- Tea, coffee and chocolates served with your choice of port or liqueur
Reviewed by: vincent c, January 2013
Great food. Great service. Great music. Great cruise.Hope to do it again.
Reviewed by: Laurie S, January 2013
What a perfect way to spend NYE! Food was good, staff was nice, drinks kept coming, and music was fun to dance to.