This ticket is your chance to experience the newest attraction that London has to offer -- The Shard. This incredible architectural wonder will take you on a high-tech and multi-sensory journey with exhilarating 360-degree views of 40 miles (64 km) across England's capital. See top London attractions such as Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and the London Eye from a vantage point like no other. In fact, The Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe!
Please note that entrance is strictly limited. Entrance times are from 9:00 am to 8:30 pm and your exact entrance time will be advised on the voucher confirmation.
Experience London from a new perspective – from the tallest building in Western Europe! This ticket is your chance to get access to The Shard -- the newest addition to London's breathtaking skyline. With a height of 1,016 feet (310 meters), The Shard redefines the capital's skyline with its unique design consisting of glass facets inclining toward the top, which is open to the sky.
Renowned architect Renzo Piano designed the dynamic building in 2000 and construction started in February 2009. The Shard is situated in the historic London Bridge Quarter among trendy bars and top-end restaurants and near the Borough Market.
On high-speed lifts, you will be transported to 'The View,' located at the top of The Shard on floors 68, 69 and 72. Take in unobstructed views of London's best sites including Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, the Gherkin, the London Eye and much more. Interactive telescopes in 11 languages enable you to get background information on what you are seeing, as well as get an understanding of London's past, present and future like you’ve never experienced them before. Level 72, where the top of the building opens to the sky, offers you unbeatable 360-degree views.
The View of The Shard
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:The Shard in London Bridge Quarter
- Morning: 9am, 9:30am, 10am, 10:30am
- Late morning: 11am, 11:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm
- Afternoon: 1pm, 1:30pm, 2pm, 2:30pm
- Late afternoon: 3pm, 3:30pm, 4pm, 4:30pm
- Evening: 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm
- Late evening: 7pm, 7:30pm, 8pm, 8:30pm
Please refer to Confirmation Details for your exact entrance time.
Return Details:Concludes at The Shard
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Entrance between 9am-10:30am. Refer to your confirmation details for exact time.
Entrance between 11am-12:30pm. Refer to your confirmation details for exact time.
Entrance between 1pm-2:30pm. Refer to your confirmation details for exact time.
Entrance between 3pm-4:30pm. Refer to your confirmation details for exact time.
Entrance between 5pm - 6:30pm. Refer to your confirmation details for exact time.
Entrance between 7pm - 8:30pm. Refer to your confirmation details for exact time.
The Shard London: The View from The Shard
- Interactive telescope audio guides in 11 languages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Wheelchair accessible
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- Late arrivals will be denied entry, no exceptions and no refunds
- If bad weather that affects the view amendments or refunds are not possible
- For security purposes, please bring the credit card used to make this booking, or a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties, non-changeable and non-transferable
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.