Explore Paris at your own pace on this value for money, unescorted day trip from London. Your Paris package includes Eurostar tickets and a Visite Paris Metro Pass -- a one day unlimited use of Metro and Bus network to enable you to see all the sights, including the Eiffel Tower, Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe and, for all the Da Vinci Code fans out there, the Louvre. You will receive maps, information on the metro system and an information pack to set you on your way.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Rail Tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Want to spend a day exploring Paris at your own pace, seeing what you want to see and making all the decisions yourself? Forget the tour buses - jump onboard the Eurostar from St. Pancras Station and three hours later you'll be sipping Champagne at a café on the Champs-Élysées!
Eiffel Tower, Paris
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from St Pancras Station
- Monday and Saturday
Departs: St Pancras Station - 7:31am
Arrives: Gare du Nord (Paris) - 10:47am
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Departs: St Pancras Station - 7:01am
Arrives: Gare du Nord (Paris) - 10:17am
Please note: Check-in is no later than 6:30am
Return Details:Departs: Gare du Nord (Paris) - 9:13pm
Arrives: St Pancras Station - 10:34pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Budget Independent Rail Tour to Paris by Eurostar
- One day Visite Paris Pass (Zones 1 - 3)
- Paris information pack, with city map, metro map
- Round-trip standard class Eurostar tickets and seat reservations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Museums entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Wheelchair accessible
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.