Enjoy an exclusive experience of the Grand Canyon on this exciting helicopter tour from Las Vegas! After a smooth, scenic flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead to the West Rim, land on a private bluff deep in the canyon for a Champagne toast and snacks. No other Grand Canyon helicopter tour lands this deep, so you’ll get an unparalleled viewing of the Grand Canyon in all its glory. After soaking up the incredible scenery, fly through the Black Canyon back to Vegas, enjoying audio commentary along the way.
After pickup from your Las Vegas hotel by luxury van at your selected time, you'll be taken on a short ride to the Henderson Executive Airport, where you'll board a state-of-the-art helicopter for an exciting 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon.
Special Offer! - Book an early morning flight on Sundays and save up to 20% on the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hotel pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
8am, 9am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm or 3pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
- 40-minute (approx.) helicopter flight each way
- Private landing
- Champagne and light snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury van
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $45 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1240 lbs (563 kg)
- Children under 2 years are free of charge. Proof of age is required, such as a birth certificate or passport.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.