Half-Day Deep-Sea Fishing Cruise from Newport Beach
Book and save 25% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Beliebt bei Kindern
- Immer schnell ausgebucht
- Sofortige Bestätigung
- Ideal für Familien
- Jede Menge Insidertipps
- Auf Tuchfühlung mit wilden Tieren
- Mehrere Abfahrtzeiten pro Tag
- Abfahrt morgens oder nachmittags
- Alle erforderliche Ausrüstung inbegriffen
From Newport Beach, cruise along Orange County's coastline past Long Beach, Corona Del Mar, Huntington Beach and Dana Point. While you’re waiting for the fish to bite, sit back and enjoy the gorgeous coastal scenery.
Your state-of-the-art deep-sea fishing boat is fully equipped with spacious indoor and outdoor seating, restrooms and a full-service snack bar (snacks and drinks available for purchase).
Don't want to fish but want to come along for the sail? Boarding passes are also available for purchase.
If you have a love of the ocean and want to experience deep-sea fishing, make sure to book this tour for an unforgettable adventure!
Aktuelle Fotos von dieser Tour
Informationen zum Zeitplan
Wählen Sie einen Monat aus, für den Angaben zu Verfügbarkeit und Terminen angezeigt werden sollen.
Newport Beach, California
Informationen zu den Preisen
Klicken Sie auf den nachfolgenden Link, um die Kosten und Verfügbarkeit für den gewünschten Reisetermin zu überprüfen. Unsere Preise werden ständig aktualisiert, damit wir Ihnen immer den günstigsten Preis anbieten können.
6am departure, half-day deep-sea fishing. Includes use of rod, tackle, bait, boarding pass and one-day fishing license (children 16 years and under do not require license).
12:30pm departure, half-day deep-sea fishing. Includes use of rod, tackle, bait, boarding pass and one-day fishing license (children 16 years and under do not require license).
Boarding Pass Only
Boarding pass only, does not include deep-sea fishing amenities.
Informationen zu den Preisen
Half-Day Deep Sea Fishing Cruise from Newport Beach
- Half-day deep-sea fishing cruise
- Rod and tackle rental
- Boarding pass
- Day fishing license (adult and senior only)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Child day fishing license (Permits are not required for children 16 years old and under)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Permits are not required for children 15 years old and under
Per California's Department of Fish and Game, legal size refers to
'total' or 'fork'. Crew members will help you decipher what is
considered to be of legal size
- Total length is the longest straight-line measurement from the tip of the head to the end of the longest lobe of the tail
- Fork length is the straight-line distance from the tip of the head to the center of the tail fin. Tip of the head shall be the most anterior point on the fish with the mouth closed and the fish lying flat on its side.
- Unless otherwise provided, all fish, mollusks or crustaceans less than the legal minimum size or greater than the maximum legal size must be returned immediately to the water from which they were taken